The Day I Almost Became a Deleter-Just for Laughs


Anyway,

Even me I almost became a deleter the other day. A deleter is Gikuyu for an adulterer. To delete is to commit adultery.

This mubaba I met used to tell me very sad stories about his crazy baby mama.
I was not pulling very well that time and I also had red and green color blindness. So I was seeing red flags as green flags.
Anyway, we spoke and spoke and spoke
He future faked and faked and faked until I entered box
Now the most hilarious thing happened on the day of deleting
You know how most people complain deleting was a waste of sin because the deleter did not have enough furniture for the room?
Weeeh….
That one it is like he is a descendant of donkeys
Me I saw that thing and realized it is not going to work
Anyway, we tried Vaseline and lube and he started joking about low mileage.
I refused discomfort,
He went home very angry
Then he posted a photo of himself, his ‘crazy’ baby mama and their child
Alaaar!!!
I did not even respond to the vayolens…I have a lot of respect for that woman by the way. Women accommodate a lot.
Then the following day I got a writing client who wanted me to review sex toys
I thought-the universe really wants me to try huge things and expand my territories.
Me I cannot be able. If we are deleting, it is with normal human with normal body parts.
To be DELETED😅🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

In Memory of Cecy Gaitho and Wisdom Martin Gaitho

My Mother Dumped Me in the Toilet Immediately After Birth